Thursday, March 19, 2009

Introduction

Hi,
I am intending to use this site to record and exchange information, memories and assessments of the Auckland Progressive Youth Movement and activities against the Vietnam War and other issues during the 1960's and 1970's.

I would love to hear from other former members and activists of the period, find out what you are up to, and get your views about the movements we were part of. My gmail address is barrylee60@gmail.com.

I aim to put up some photos and recollections in the near future.

Also, this September is the 40th anniversary of the Liberation of Albert Park - when we started the train of events that forced Auckland City Council to allow the park to be used as a free speech area. There will be some activity. See my later posting.

Regards

Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment